Selamat Datang di ARTISTEREFILL

DISTRIBUTOR PULSA ELEKTRIK MURAH TRX ISI PULSA TANPA KODE PRODUK


Trust and wishyou will give me back the trust

Dear beloved friend

I know that this letter may be a very big to you, I am giving you my trust
and wishyou will give me back the trust i have given you. I believe that
you will be honestto fulfill my final wish before I will die. I am Mr.
Evans Elisea, I am 58 years old, I am suffering from a long time cancer of
the brain .From all indication my condition is really deteriorating, and
my doctors have courageously advised me that I may not live beyond the
next two months, this is because the cancer stage has reached a critical
stage. I was brought up in a motherless babies home, and was married to my
late wife for twenty years without a child. My wife and I are true
Christians, but quite unfortunately, she was killed during the (ABIDJAN-
BOUAKE)

Crisis some years back.Since her death I decided not to re-marry, I sold
all my belongings and deposited all the sum of $10.2million dollars with a
security company In Ivory Coast where ilived with my late wife all our
lives, as it was packaged and registered as apersonal Valuable.
Presently, this money is still in their custody, and the management just
wrote me as the Legitimate beneficiary to come forward to receive the
Deposit after keeping it for so long or rather issue a letter of
authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf since I cannot come
over as a result of my illness, Presently, I am with my laptop in a
hospital where I have been undergoing treatment. I have since lost my
ability to walk about or do anything by myself and my doctors have told me
that I have only a few months to live.It is my last wish to see that this
money is invested in any business of your choice and the gain made every
year or 6 months as the case may be, distributed each year among the
charity organization, the poor and the motherless babies home where I come
from. I want your good humanitarian, to also use this money to fund
churches,orphanages and widows around you, 20% for you, I must let you
know that this was avery hard decision, but I had to take a bold step
towards this issue because I have no further option. I hope you will help
me see that my last wishes come true.As soon as I receive your reply I
shall give you the contact of the security company. I will also issue you
a letter of authority which will prove that you are the new beneficiary of
my funds. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as Istated
herein. I will be happy if you can come down to Ivory Coast if possible
Hope to hear from you soonest at: Contact me direct via this email:
evans01@cantv.net

Awaiting your reply
Yours Sincerely
Mr. Evans Elisea

Demikianlah posting Admin dengan judul : "Trust and wishyou will give me back the trust". Mudah-mudahan topik " Trust and wishyou will give me back the trust"tersebut dapat bermanfaat.

Keunggulan Server Artistarefill

Kelebihan Server SMS Nasional (Version 2.0):

1. Report Transaksi di sertai Serial Number, Cepat Tepat dan Akurat.
2. SMS kadaluarsa (SMS terlambat tidak di proses).
3. Transaksi MSN, Gtalk dan Yahoo Messenger Lebih Stabil.
4. Jaringan Downline Unlimited Tanpa Batas kedalaman.
5. Perangkat Komputer server Baru, serta aplikasi dan maintenance transaksi oleh Oprator lebih mudah.
6. Kelancaran Trasnaksi lebih Terjaga.
7. Fiture-fiture SMS lenigh Lengkap (Ganti harga, paralel, dsb ada).
8. Kecepatan Transaksi lebih cepat dan akurat.
9. System deposit via Tiket lebih mempercepat proses deposit.
10.Transaksi Via Shortcode tetap ada dan lebih lancar.

3 Langkah Singkat Menjadi Mitra Artistarefill

Untuk mejadi Mitra kami di Bisnis Pulsa Elektrik Artistarefill, cukup melakukan 3 hal tersebut di bawah ini yaitu:

1. Pendaftaran

Ketik : Reg(titik)Artista(titik)NoHP(titik)Nama(titik)Alamat
Contoh : Reg.Artista.0857123456xxx.Dewi.Jakarta

Kirim ke : 0857-68-422-599

Catatan:
Anda belum bisa melakukan transaksi apapun seperti : mendaftarakan agen,ganti pin,cek harga dll, sebelum anda memiliki saldo deposit. pulsa.

2. Pembelian Saldo/Deposit dan

3. Transaksi Isi Ulang Pulsa

Klik Disini untuk penjelasan 3 point tersebut di atas.


Cara Mendapatkan Brosur

Untuk mendapatkan brosur petunjuk menjalankan bisnis pulsa ini, ada 2(dua) alternatif yang bisa anda ambil, silakan pilih salah satu atau kedua-duanya juga boleh:

1. Download brosur: Klik tombol "download brosur" yang ada pada menu download website ini.Silakan download untuk anda simpan di folder PC anda.

2. Via email : Ketik "Mohon dikirim brosur Artistarefilll" pada kolom subjek email lalu kirim ke : sales.distributor001@gmail.com dan jangan lupa tulis juga nomor HP (Hand Phone) anda agar kami dapat mengabarkan bahwa brosur sudah kami kirim.


Head Office:
CV. ARTISTA GRAHA

Jln. Raya Seturan No. A16 Puluhdadi, Sleman DI. Yogyakarta
Telp : (0274) 4332598 Fax : Tulis(0274) 4332598


Followers

DOWNLOAD

Bank Deposit

Bank Deposit
BCA Rek. 037-244-6283 a.n. Gesha Artista

MANDIRI Rek.148-000-428-4132 a.n. Gesha Artista

BNI Rek. 012-928-8811 a.n. Gesha Artista

BRI Rek. 1111-0100-3168-504 a.n. Gesha Artista

10 MEMBER TERKINI

PULSA00xxx : AHMAD CELL
PALU

PULSA00xxx : ROMANDIKA
LUMAJANG

PULSA00xxx : YENI
KUNINGAN - JABAR

MK2787 : DESI
SEKAYU - SUMSEL

MK2786 : IE
JAKARTA - DKI

MK2785 : DENYS
MUBA - SUMSEL

MK2783 : WISNU
SEMARANG - JATENG

MK2781 : INDAH MAULANA
BALIKPAPAN - KALIMANTAN

MK2774 : RATU SEJAGAT CINDELARAS_CELL
BOGOR - JABAR

MK2766: YAYA SUNARYA
KARAWANG - JAWA BARAT